86th Ephrata Fair Parade
September 22, 2021 - 7PM
Ephrata Fair Parade
Chairperson: Roxanne Marowski - ext. 1002
Wednesday Evening, Week of Fair
Route of Parade
Parade starts at the Ephrata High School at 7:00 p.m.
All units should be available to line up at 5:30 p.m. The line of march will proceed on Oak Boulevard to West Fulton Street, west on Fulton Street to Main Street, east on Main Street to Park Avenue, north on Park Avenue to Chestnut Street, east on Chestnut Street to Church Avenue, south on Church Avenue to Locust Street, east on Locust Street to Lincoln Avenue, south on Lincoln Avenue to East Main Street, west on Main Street to Lake Street, south on Lake Street to East Fulton Street, west on Fulton Street to South State Street, south on State Street to Queen Street, west on Queen Street to disband.
1. The parade is a continuous moving event with no pausing at any of the judging areas on the parade route.
2. Handouts at curbside to spectators is permitted. Throwing from vehicles is not permitted. All food or candy must be in original wrapper.
3. No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
4. Band sponsors are allowed one commercial vehicle to follow or proceed the unit they are sponsoring.
5. The Parade Committee and the Fair Association may refuse any organization. Decision of the Parade Committee is final.
6. All participants driving in the parade must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
Ephrata Fair Parade is by invitation only! No motorcycles, no horses, no private cars or trucks, unless approved by the fair committee!