Rabbits - 4H & FFA
Exhibits Housed In A Tent In
Grater Memorial Park
Co-chairmen: Jenn Martin - ext. 1090,
Connie Hutchinson, Colleen Worley
Judging: Friday, Week of Fair - 5:00 P.M.
Entry Fee: $1.00 Per Head
1. Eligibility: 4-H and FFA members who are currently enrolled in a rabbit project.
2. A meat pen consists of 3 rabbits of same breed and variety weighing between 3-5 pounds individually and be not more than 70 days old.
3. One meat pen entry per exhibitor. Exhibitors must pre-register with chairperson by September 1st or until space is filled. E-mail .
4. Enter rabbits by 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, week of Fair. Judging will be done at the convenience of the judge in accordance with the ARBA Standard of Perfection. Exhibitors do not need to be present for meat pen judging.
5. Meat pens are limited to 5 entries with only champion and reserve champion eligible for the fair livestock auction. Exhibitors MUST handle their rabbits for livestock auction.
Premiums: 1st-$8.00; 2nd-$6.00; 3rd-$4.00; 4th-$3.00; 5th-$2.00
Best of Show Trophy
Note: Jr. is up to 6 months of age and Sr. is over 6 months of age.
Class by Breed and Pet Class -
Sr. Buck Jr. Buck
Sr. Doe Jr. Doe